A Unified Approach For Healing The Planet
Our Vision: Eco-health-holistic communities whose purpose is to improve the quality of life in both rural and urban centers in terms of diabetes prevention and treatment, as well as overall social and economic development as part of the planetary shift in evolving consciousness. Part of the vision has been born out of a 20-year friendship and now functional partnership between Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, M.D. from the Tree of Life Foundation and John Arnold, CEO of Portable, Practical Educational Preparation, Inc. (PPEP), to promote and support humanitarian efforts at home and abroad.
The Tree of Life Foundation, PPEP, Inc., and our other partners are developing a holistic seed template for local, district, regional, and national programs based on our diabetes prevention, health education, and screening programs. We are creating a unified model of transformation and healing for the planet.
These programs, currently active in Mexico, with immigrant farm workers in Arizona, and several locations in Africa, are supported by our micro-business, organic, veganic, farming programs with individualized programs for local community development. They include clean water irrigation systems, recycling programs, and local micro-businesses in general, which support diabetes prevention, overall individualized rural community development, and ultimately support health on all levels in the urban areas. This is a workable, multi-faceted community model that is scheduled for development and expansion over a ten-year period.
This template plan includes:
- Diabetes health education, prevention, and screening programs starting locally and moving nationally.
- Dietary support of vegan organic foods from micro-business loan, organic, veganic farming and other businesses in rural regions. Feeding children and seniors these high quality foods. Feeding the children is a very important part of our plan.
- Development of local micro-businesses, healthy food production in general, as well as on a national scale.
- Flow from rural to urban including local and regional diabetes prevention programs that fund regional diabetes treatment programs.
- Technical support in nutrition, diabetes prevention and treatment and organic veganic farming from the Tree of Life Foundation.
- Use of traditional cultural ways of music, dance, art, poetry, and other linguistic forms to transmit diabetes prevention, nutrition, and all levels of prevention of health information.